Monday 28 March 2016

RCF EKSU presents a relationship talk - Love Mattaz

Are you confused about your relationship?
Are you sure you are in the right relationship?
How do you know if he/she truly loves you?
Can you kiss him/her?
You love him/her but he/she is not 'very born again'.
How do you know God's will for you?

I am sure many and more questions are ringing in your mind now.

Attend the RCF EKSU Main Campus' Relationship Talk tagged LOVE MATTAZ and you won't regret it.

Don't let anyone tell you the gist...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post ONLY comments related to this ARTICLE.

You can now post comments using Anonymous. You can also add us on BBM: 7AC8D051

Thanks.

Featured post

After reading this communique, I felt a strong force in me to support the vision with my blog and I decided to offer CloudGossips for the ...