Thursday 24 December 2015

Photo: KCee turns Santa Claus for this Christmas

KCEE-father-christmas
Nigerian celebrities have continued to wish their fans joy and happiness this festive season.
Releasing Christmas cards, pictures and even calendars.

5 Star Music singer KCee has not been left out of the buzz as the ‘Limpopo’ singer shared a photo of him dressed as Father Christmas today on his Instagram.
Compliments of d season to you all, from me and @fivestarmusicng” he captioned the picture.
On December 22, KCee shared pictures of his brother’s new car 2015 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Luxury Land Jet worth N7m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post ONLY comments related to this ARTICLE.

You can now post comments using Anonymous. You can also add us on BBM: 7AC8D051

Thanks.

Featured post

After reading this communique, I felt a strong force in me to support the vision with my blog and I decided to offer CloudGossips for the ...