Tuesday 20 December 2016

Story: THE DREAM I WISHED I NEVER HAD

The Book

That night, which was yesterday, 'something' had been disturbing me not to sleep but to pray before I slept. I thought to myself that after I finished reading the book I was reading, I would pray.

A girlfriend had earlier given me the book to read. I promised her I would read and return the following day. The book was so interesting but also full of terror, hatred and betrayal.  I felt the writer of the book must have gone though such. The writer captured the scenes, the voices and the culture of the people he wrote about so succinctly that I felt I was with him. I wouldn't advise you to read the book if your the emotional type because you would cry your life out. I did actually. I will tell you the name of the book later.
I was ruminating over the book after reading that I felt asleep without praying. Oh. I wished I had prayed.


The Dream

Suddenly, I saw my spirit left my body. It looked exactly like my own physical body. It looked at my body with such sympathy, shook its head and left towards the road before it.

As if I had seen such a street before. It seemed to me that no one was staying in the street but it was full with houses. No single light was seen in the street. What gave me direction was the moonlight. I was a bit afraid but I had no choice than to move on.

All of a sudden, I saw a swift light passed by me. The light was so bright but also so small. Then, I saw a very big darkness gathered up like a smoke and then formed a big snake. At this moment, I had felt like the earth saving me like it saved the woman in the book of Revelation but no, it didn't save me. I was to face the giant snake myself.

The Voice

"Sola" I heard a voice that sounded like a thunder called me. I thought "this person must really know me." Fear became my second name.

The voice told me that because I have been involved in SOMETHING, I couldn't enter the place that was meant for me.

What is that SOMETHING?

Immediately the voice told me I had was involved in SOMETHING that wouldn't allow me to the place meant for me, my mind ran to and from searching for what I had been involved in especially, lately.

Since the voice didn't say I did it but was INVOLVED in, my mind quickly ran faster than the speed of light to June, 2016 when I joined the triple M pyramid scheme.

I began to regret that despite all the warnings by so many people on social media, I continued in it. Even though, most of the people that talked against the scheme on social media didn't know or have deep knowledge about the scheme.

Swiftly, I remember one of the broadcast messages sent to a WhatsApp group I belong to claiming the scheme as the triple 6 mark.

Still in the dream.

I saw myself putting my hand in my pocket to pick out my Android Phone. I opened the WhatsApp on my phone and I read the message again. At this time, my heart was pumping blood more than before. I could feel the fear in my heart like O could feel the phone I was holding.

As I was reading the WhatsApp broadcast message, I remembered all the posts I wrote about the scheme on my blog, Facebook page, WhatsApp and other social media.

I could feel the Happy faces of some of the guys who criticised me on the scheme. It was just like they were there with me saying "After all, I told you but you wouldn't listen."

Okay, let me show you the whatsapp message I was reading...

" MMM THE ANTICHRIST'S DECEPTION
God's revelation to Emma-Nnanna Chima. I saw it on his wall and decided to share. Read in his words.
"MMM is an agenda of the Antichrist. I am not a mathematician but each time God reveals any thing to me with mathematical illustrations I handle it seriously. God wants a good life for you but be careful how you go about it.
This morning I was in a trance when the Lord took me and showed me this. "What is the full meaning of MMM?", the Lord asked me. "I don't know Lord", I replied. "It's not the acronym of any word but a representation of the number of the beast and it's name". This is what the Lord showed me.
Let's number the Ms 1-3 according to their appearance M1, M2, M3.
The alphabet M is 13 on the English alphabets.
The value of M is 13.
M1*1=13 (13*1=13)
M2*2=26 (13*2=26)
M3*3=39 (13*3=39)
Add the value of the Ms
13+26+39=78
Divide 78 by the value of one M
78/13=6
Repeat the equation two more times the outcome becomes 666.
Does it surprise you?
Run the same equation with the alphabets of Igbo language using the same formula.
Let's number the Ms 1-3 according to their appearance M1, M2, M3 (like we did in the English alphabets).
The alphabet M is 19 on the Igbo language alphabets.
The value of M is 19.
M1*1=19 (19*1=19)
M2*2=38 (19*2=38)
M3*3=57 (19*3=57)
Add the value of the Ms
19+38+57=114
Divide 114 by the value of one M
114/19=6
Repeat the equation two more times the outcome becomes 666 again.
Does it surprise you further?
Run the same equation with the alphabets of any language you'd get the same answer 666.
"What has MMM subtracted from my salvation" you may ask. Listen, the Lord told me this morning that this is not the Antichrist itself but a test run. He further told me that the 3 main agendas of this test run is:
1- To distract Christians from Evangelism.
2- To cause high blood pressure for many. And
3- To evaluate how many would embrace his currency when it comes.
A word is enough for the wise. Do the work of an evangelist. Let's spread the gospel. Tell someone 'Jesus loves you and wants a good life for you, come unto Him' ".
Though I find it hard to believe but d 1st agenda caught my attention which prompt me to share with u all.
You can share if you please. #copied
©Spiritual Growth"

OMG! With that message alone, I was already condemned in my heart.

All these thoughts went in my heart in the dream within seconds. It was just like the time there was different from where my spirit left me.

Surprisingly, the voice once again told me that what I just thought of was NOT the thing I was involved in.

"Who is this that even know the thoughts of my heart?" I asked in my mind. "You're asking how I know your thoughts?" the voice questioned me.

I was mute as I couldn't open my mouth to talk further.

"Let me show you what you were involved in." said the voice.

Suddenly, a flash of light came out from the beneath me and took me away to a mountain top.
Right now, I am still thinking what that SOMETHING could be?

While still at the mountain top, I saw a screen as big as BIG. It was so big that I couldn't see the ends of it.

Just as I was thinking what that SOMETHING could be, I saw people moving in the screen to places of worship.

Some were busy talking about their worship leaders, some were talking about money, some talked about those believers putting on trousers, some talked covering and uncovering of the head... In short, people were busy talking about different things. I don't know how I managed to hear all of those talks.

Just then, I saw myself in the midst of them. We were condemning some set of people for not accepting the Savior. We said there was no way those people could enter their rest. Then, the screen went off. Everything became so silent that you could hear the sound of a dropping pin.

"Aren't they supposed to burn in hell?" I asked. "or what is my offense?"

The voice answered and asked me "Who are you to condemn them?" I couldn't answer.

Just then, I realised I had lived my life condemning others for the same wrong I did or I'm doing now. It was an easy thing for me.

I always wanted my own opinion to win. If anyone didn't go with my own opinion, I would hate them and say or write all manners of things.

SO, the something I was involved in was CONDEMNATION.

I condemned people so much that I forgot that I used to be like them. The level of my condemnation was 99%.

"What about the triple M?" I asked the voice.

As I waited for answer, I woke up from the dream.

After the Dream

Questions remained unanswered in my heart. Could it be that the voice didn't have time to answer my question or it's just not worried about triple M?

Could it be that I needed find out the answers myself?

Could it be that the whatsapp broadcast message was just composed by someone like I have composed my story?

Could it be that the Triple M is like a business that you just have to win or lose?

I wished I never dreamt the dream.

That's the Dream I wished I never had.

Note: This Short Episodes of "THE DREAM I WISHED I NEVER HAD" was written by Sola Mathew and it was just from Imagination. I never dreamt anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post ONLY comments related to this ARTICLE.

You can now post comments using Anonymous. You can also add us on BBM: 7AC8D051

Thanks.

Featured post

After reading this communique, I felt a strong force in me to support the vision with my blog and I decided to offer CloudGossips for the ...