Tuesday 28 November 2017

Man of the Month: Engr Joseph Ajilore at 60

Engr Joseph Ajilore is a man of honour worth celebrating over and over again. In this special edition of our Man of the Month, we are celebrating him. We consider his nomination by Ajilore Oluseyi as worthing it. He is celebrating 60th birthday (diamond) and he is retiring from Total Ng Ltd after 28 years in service.

Interestingly, he is an Arsenal fan and he plays table tennis till date.

Read what Oluseyi sent to us that made him won:

It is with great pleasure that I write this piece on this special day. I provides me anopportunity to celebrate an icon and trailblazer. To some birthday is merely count of numbers, but unto us it is celebration of the faithfulness of God in your life.

The scriptures admonished us to number our days - to deeply consider our own frailty, and the shortness and uncertainty of life. On this note I bless the Lord God for keeping you and causing His light to shine upon you.

I pray that He will bless you with long life and make you grow more intimately in theknowledge of His Son Jesus. 

You kind gestures throughout my first degree will never be taken lightly, and I promise to make most of it. Your words of advice are evidently actionable and rewarding. I pray that more wisdom will be bestowed you you as you grow stronger. Just like tree you grow stronger with year. 

On Your  Retirement

The evening of a well-spent life brings its lamps with it.

Congratulations. You have earned a much deserved break from your ever hectic schedule. You have worked so hard all these years. Now is the time you enjoy the results of that hard work. Have a wonderful post-retirement phase sir.

Retirement is an opportunity to enjoy life in a new way, the right to stop work and do the 1,001 things you've always wanted to do but never had time for, and a chance to give yourself over to new challenges and adventures.

1Kings 5:4 But now the LORD my God hath given you rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrence. I pray that the you will ever enjoy this rest in Jesus' name.

Much love sir

Ajilore Oluseyi

See more of his photos below:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post ONLY comments related to this ARTICLE.

You can now post comments using Anonymous. You can also add us on BBM: 7AC8D051

Thanks.

Featured post

After reading this communique, I felt a strong force in me to support the vision with my blog and I decided to offer CloudGossips for the ...