Saturday 30 December 2017

Boobs are not that sexual - Mojisola Omoyemisi


Take your eyes off the boobs for a minute and read.

The society we live in doesn't frown against public breastfeeding. But a woman whose boobs stay out even half of what you see up here... is seen as a slut.

I bet i would be harassed if I wore a dress that showed this much boobs on a normal day. But two days ago... when I was out, watermelon started to cry and refused his bottle outrightly. One woman came up to me and asked me where the mother was.

I told her am the mother. She gave me the deepest frown of disapproval I have ever seen in my life and asked me what the hell I was putting on a tight fitting cloth for.

"Come here" she said. She pulled me and turned me around forcefully. With one sweep, she pulled down my zipper and asked me to breastfeed him right away if I didn't want her to pounce on me. I turned around to face the wall... But I brought out my boob totally. As I breastfed a now happy melon, I wondered whether she would be nice to me if I had my boobs out without a baby.

I'm not sure what stand to take. Pro public breastfeeding or against. But I do know that this society is fucked up. Come to think of it... boobs are not that sexual. The primary purpose of boobs is breastfeeding. So why do we make them into such sexual items?

Just why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post ONLY comments related to this ARTICLE.

You can now post comments using Anonymous. You can also add us on BBM: 7AC8D051

Thanks.

Featured post

After reading this communique, I felt a strong force in me to support the vision with my blog and I decided to offer CloudGossips for the ...