Tuesday 27 January 2015

UNBELIEVABLE: LECTURER LECTURED GHOSTS; CONDUCTED TEST IN EKSU

You would also be surprised just like me if you witness what I witnessed this morning in Ekiti State University in the Faculty of Science.

A lecturer named Mr Adebayo went into the class and lectured ghosts (empty class) and also conducted a test at the end of his lecture.



I wonder if the students have turned to spirits.

At first, I thought it was because of the students' lateness but I later gathered that it was because of their school fees and for those that paid school fees, because of their faculty dues.

I also gathered that #5000 has been added to the school fees for late payment.

What is EKSU turnng to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post ONLY comments related to this ARTICLE.

You can now post comments using Anonymous. You can also add us on BBM: 7AC8D051

Thanks.

Featured post

After reading this communique, I felt a strong force in me to support the vision with my blog and I decided to offer CloudGossips for the ...