Thursday 12 February 2015

EKSU: CRISIS IN ADO TOWN AS AKOTO DRIVERS PROTEST

Just this morning as I was coming from Old Garage where I went make delivery, the Akoto (Bus) drivers stood at the road leading to the State University to protest.

They made sure that all of us in the bus highlighted and also ensure that no Okada (motorcycle) carries anybody.



Most of the students like me are now walking or trekking back to school whlile some were helped by cars passing by.

The protest is as a result of the new law by the school authority. The drivers are to carry one passenger in the front sit and three at each of the back sit I.e 1-3-3-3 formation.

So many students that have 7am lecture that come from town cannot make it this morning.

We hope it got resolved but what is your take over this?

Still trekking... Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post ONLY comments related to this ARTICLE.

You can now post comments using Anonymous. You can also add us on BBM: 7AC8D051

Thanks.

Featured post

After reading this communique, I felt a strong force in me to support the vision with my blog and I decided to offer CloudGossips for the ...