Wednesday 6 July 2016

It is Comedian Still Young's Birthday plus his free video download


His name is Adebambo John, a young producer, director and scriptwriter of movies, stage plays & comedy skits. He is known for his outstanding and awesome character when it comes to interpreting his role in acting.


He his popularly known as "STILL YOUNG" THE TREMENDOUS. A man you cannot predict cause of his mixed character, He is an actor, Anchor man and a stand up comedian.

Different from others, he has distinguished himself with his unique creativity and accuracy.

Still young the executive producer and director of (STILL YOUNG PRODUCTIONS... SYP) A Nigerian Ghanaian born started his career as an actor while he was a BOY in the late 90's. After which he began to perform at corporate events and functions as an M. C.

No doubt Still Young is set to hit the industry, bringing about his characteristic nature to refresh the future.

For Event booking contact him on 07031632144, 08088945329

Email: Jboyindsystem@gmail.com


His Social media

Whatsapp : 07031632144
BBM : 7B345ED8
Facebook : Still Young
Instagram : i_am_stillyoung01:
YouTube : adebambo John

Download one of his video skits below:

Download video here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/555faf5b

Happy birthday to Still Young

2 comments:

  1. Pls I registered on MMM on 20th of October 2016, after registering I edited the name on my details but with the same name. D name I registered with was faruk then later I edited and added faruk omo sun. I did all this d day I registered. Will I be put on ban cos am scared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is not related to this post please.

      This is about Still Young COMEDY VIDEO SKIT.

      Thanks.

      Delete

Please, post ONLY comments related to this ARTICLE.

You can now post comments using Anonymous. You can also add us on BBM: 7AC8D051

Thanks.

Featured post

After reading this communique, I felt a strong force in me to support the vision with my blog and I decided to offer CloudGossips for the ...