Tuesday 27 February 2018

EKITI OR NOT EKITI, YOU MUST READ THIS by Sola Mathew

You're from here or just living in Ekiti. You are a student or a business man/woman or even want to start your business but you're BROKE.

The money you're earning isn't enough for you to feed yourself or your family even if you're not in Ekiti. Sometimes, you even have to beg your neighbor who is a bit richer than you for money and yet he complains he has no money too. So pathetic!

You were introduced to MMM last year and all the money you made went off with it. Even you that didn't do MMM is till broke and you're just wondering WHY.

There is a SOLUTION I want to present to you but wait...

As you're reading this post, you're already thinking what the solution is. You're probably thinking "How much is it?" DON'T get it twisted. It's not something hard.

In fact, it's something I did last year I helped me not to get broke as others while serving as a Corper.

I was featured in both local and international blogs and podcasts. I was invited to be guest in TV shows and more.

I even had money to invest in other things that better my life.

Look! The truth is that the government cannot do all for you. Don't depend on the government alone.

Ask those working with the government now. Some don't even have money to buy food at home. It's not their faults. Some of them don't know about what I'm going to tell you.

--------------------------

THE MAIN GIST 

--------------------------

See, that you read this post to this point shows you're born to be great. In fact, start seeing yourself in your dream location and living your happy life.

Last year, when everyone was complaining, some of us were just thanking God because we have extra skills that we put to use that pay us.

Now, that takes me to a question "What is Your Skill?"

Do you have a skill? This could be from your talent.

Do you know that you can stay at the comfort of your house and make money?

This is possible using digital technology.

For example, last year, I organized a Masterclass on MONETISING YOUR PASSION in a FACEBOOK GROUP and more than 20 people registered. I made money while others were spending money during the last Christmas.

It's simple.

👉 Know Your Passion

👉 Master It

👉 Position Yourself Right

👉 Sell it

SEE WHAT TWO OF MY STUDENTS SAID EVEN OUTSIDE EKITI


"This is an eye opening masterclass. I was able to know my passion and make money from it."
~Seun

"Thanks so much, Sola Mathew. Now, I have now known how to monetise my passion."
Dami

-----------

IN THE CLASS IN EKITI, YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:

-----------

# What is Passion

# The two types of passion and the right one to choose

# How to Know Your Passion

# How to MASTER your passion

# How to POSITION yourself to SELL your passion FASTER

# How to MONETISE your passion

You cannot get any of these above anywhere else.

-------------------------

EKITI, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? 

-----------------------

Join NOW and also learn how to monetise your passion.

You can decide to register for this Masterclass or keep managing what you're doing.

-----------------

WHAT IS THE COST FEE IN EKITI? 

----------------

Normally, this class costs 70k but because I want to help you, I'll make it FREE of charge.

Heck! Did I just say FREE? That must have been a typographical error.

Just joking, it's FREE.

This class would take place in a Closed Facebook Group on the 6th of March, 2018 by 12pm.

Follow this link to join the group now https://www.facebook.com/groups/AfricaLeadersAndEntrepreneursNetwork/

You have to join the group NOW because as soon as 50 people join group from now, YOU MIGHT NOT GAIN ACCESS to the group again.

Link https://www.facebook.com/groups/AfricaLeadersAndEntrepreneursNetwork/

Also, you have to be LIVE on that day because the video would be DELETED immediately after the training.

Click the link below to join the group NOW.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AfricaLeadersAndEntrepreneursNetwork/

Don't be selfish. SHARE this with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post ONLY comments related to this ARTICLE.

You can now post comments using Anonymous. You can also add us on BBM: 7AC8D051

Thanks.

Featured post

After reading this communique, I felt a strong force in me to support the vision with my blog and I decided to offer CloudGossips for the ...